Out of stock
Camfil City Touch- Professional Twin Hepa Air Purifier
Air purifier for all types of indoor environments, for example hospitals, hotels, offices, homes, schools, public environments and where high quality air purification is required.
- Twin Hospital Grade E12 Hepa Filters – Essentially two air purifiers in one.
- Exceptional Virus & Bacteria Removal Rates
- Twin Molecular Carbon Filters
- Long Life Hepa Filters (12-24 months between changes)
- Large 60m² Room Capacity
- Filters Individually Tested and Certified – Certificates Included
- Up to 14 times more filter surface area than other brands
- Sleep Mode
- Remote Control.
- Room Size: 35-60m² (AHAM)*
- CADR: 500m³/hr**
- Filter Efficiency (Microns) 100% @ 0.06
- Size (HxWxD): 49 X 34 X 38
- Weight: 8.2kg
- Energy consumption (watts): 1.5-40
- Noise level dB(A): 23-66
- Fan Speeds:5
- Air outlet: Top
- Air inlet: Sides
- Ozone Free: Yes
- Automatic Operation: Yes ( Particle & Gas Sensors)
- Wi-Fi: No
- Timer: Yes ( 2,4,8,10,12 hour)
- Carbon (Type): Twin Molecular VOC / Granules
- Filter Change Indicator: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
AHAM certified room size is the size of room in which the air purifier can provide a full five air changes per hour. Therefore refreshing all of the air in the room through its filters once every twelve minutes. This is more relevant than ‘maximum’ room size which does not reflect an air purifiers genuine effective capability. Always be sure to only use the ‘AHAM certified’ room size for true comparison purposes.
CADR stands for Clean Air Delivery Rate and is an actual measurement of the amount of filtered air provided by the machine.This is the only true way to compare like for like between air purifiers when assessing how powerful they are. CADR is not the same as air volume which will always appear higher due to the fact that it is only a measurement of the units fan power (with no filter Installed).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.